Sophie from Most Magical Guides
31 Vegan Disney World Meals To Enjoy For Veganuary 2022!
Each January hundreds of thousands of people sign up to try Veganuary. This is a month to try plant-based eating and learn more about veganism. It is also a time lots of new delicious vegan products come out to try!
Disney World is a vegan foodie destination! With hundreds of dishes to try across a range of cuisines you certainly will have a hard time narrowing down what amazing vegan foods to eat during your trip!
Here are 31 must-try plant-based dishes at Disney World to celebrate the 31 days of Veganuary 2022!
1) Vegetable Wellington from Steakhouse '71 at Disney's Contemporary Resort
2) Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl from Satu'li Canteen in Animal Kingdom
3) Perkins Thai Noodles from Jungle Navigation Co LTD Skipper Canteen in Magic Kingdom
4)Pepper Jack Cheese Fritatta from Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
5) Vegan Bread Service from Sanaa at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
6) Cookie Shake from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
7) Cookies n Cream Mousse from Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT
8) Plant-Based Totchos from Woody's Lunch Box in Hollywood Studios
9) Loaded Slaw Dog from Casey's Corner in Magic Kingdom
10) Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread from Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Hollywood Studios
11) Crispy Chili-Pomegranate Cauliflower from Spice Road Table in EPCOT
12) Plant-Based Loco Moco from Kona Cafe at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
13) Lavender Doughnuts from California Grill at Disney's Contemporary Resort
14) Zuchii Wrap from Ronto Roasters in Hollywood Studios
15) Vegetable Skewer from Primo Piatto at Disney's Riviera Resort
16) Impossible Burger from House of Blues Restaurant & Bar in Disney Springs
17) Dole Whip! (All flavours except vanilla and coconut)
18) Vegan Poutine (off-menu speciality dish) from Le Cellier in EPCOT
19) Peanut Butter Cold Brew from Gideon's Bakehouse in Disney Springs
20) Taste of the Caribbean from Sebastian's Bistro at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
21) Mickey Pretzel
22) Impossible Meatloaf with all the trimming from Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom
23) Seasonal Sorbet in a Waffle Cone from L'Artisan des Glaces in EPCOT
24) Harvest Jambalaya from Boatwright's Restaurant at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
25) BBQ Jackfruit Burger from Regal Eagle Smokehouse in EPCOT
26) Purple Glazed Vegan Ube Doughnut from Everglazed Doughnuts and Cold Brew in Disney Springs
27) Wild Mushroom Scramble from Topolino's Terrace at Disney's Riveria Resort
28) Everything plant-based on the buffet at Boma in Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
29) Vegan Beignets from Scat Cat's Club at Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter
30) 'Lobster' Roll from Rosie's All-American Cafe in Hollywood Studios 31) Avocado Toast from Trattoria al Forno at Disney's BoardWalk
This is just a small selection of the incredible plant-based meals you can enjoy at Disney World!
Which one is your favourite?
Head to my Vegan WDW page to see lists of the best vegan options currently available in each Disney World Park, the Disney World Resorts, Disney Springs and Disneyland Paris plus download your FREE vegan guides which have lists of every single vegan dish you can currently find at Disney World!
Also check out my Vegan Disney Food playlist on my Youtube channel!
To find out more about Veganuary and to get a free vegan recipe book featuring celebrities favourite plant-based dishes visit the Veganuary website!